Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny

The Heartless and Nobodies have risen and they are, once again, terrorizing the Realm of Light. Will you help stop this madness or join in the progression of it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bite fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten Angel

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Bite fight Empty
PostSubject: Bite fight   Bite fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:19 pm

I'm creating a new fanfic that's called Bite fight named after the game with the same name. This is when werewolfs and vampires shall fight to consume the world so called Earth. Now will the creature of night steatle their differences or will both end up extinct and let another mystical creature run free? Will you help tip the balance or will you help keep the balance? Or will the Void take control and yet along with the Undead?

If I missed any creatures on the list that you want to be please tell me and I'll add them later on. To join this fanfic tell me what creature or if you want to be human,your name first and last, strengths and weaknesses, and last but not least personality. I'll allow other people you dislike or hate in this fanfic too I'll kill them off for you. >:]

EDIT: If I could please have weither you are bad or good also

Vampires:
1- Jessica Dost (Good)
2-
3-
4-
5-

Werewolfs:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Witches/Warlocks:
1- Andrew Kim
2-
3-
4-
5-

Zombies:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Humans:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Last edited by Forgotten Angel on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n
Admin
r3173mpt10n

Male
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Bite fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite fight   Bite fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 pm

Warlock

Andrew Kim

Andrew is a very nice and kind person, but he can be quite the monster in a battle if he has to be. He isn't much of a physical person, so he lets his mastery over magic do the talking. Showing lots of mercy towards his enemies, he doesn't finish them off when they are down and only beat them down far enough to incapacitate them or keep them from being able to fight any further. He is very strong with the arts of Dark Magic and is quite weak against the arts of Light Magic.
Back to top Go down
https://khhd.rpg-board.net
Forgotten Angel

Female

Bite fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite fight   Bite fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Andrew if you could please tell me if you are evil or if you are good then I'll accept you.

BTW The last part with the Zoid and the Undead, the Zoid is the Witches and Warlocks, the Undead is the Zombies

Last edited by Forgotten Angel on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forgotten Angel

Female

Bite fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite fight   Bite fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Vampire

Jessica Dost

Jessica tries to help the balance and is a very good friends with Warlocks. She is one of the few vampires that do help help keep the balance but when the blood flies she can't help herself but to feast on the blood.She will try at any cost to help the werewolfs who have gone wild. Some say without her the werewolfs would of won the war in a matter of moments,while others wish that she would go to the underworld already. Most people follow under her comand while others disobey her and attack freely on the werewlfs. Her strength is the power to fight with words and not physically fighting but her weakness is feeding on the blood of others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bite fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite fight   Bite fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bite fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny :: The Hangout :: FanFictions-
Jump to: