Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny

The Heartless and Nobodies have risen and they are, once again, terrorizing the Realm of Light. Will you help stop this madness or join in the progression of it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First District

Go down 
AuthorMessage
r3173mpt10n
Admin
r3173mpt10n

Male
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The First District Empty
PostSubject: The First District   The First District I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 pm

The bell rang and Sai came out of Cid's shop in the First District. He was tossing a small fruit around in his hands. Sai gripped it as he held it out to his friends who surrounded it and stared at it with blank expressions. Skylar sighed.

“What the hell are you doing with a Paopu Fruit?”, Skylar asked annoyed.

“What?! It's totally worth the money I payed for it.”, replied Sai softly to himself.

Dask started to poke it.

“Don't do that! You'll bruise the fruit!” Sai pulled the fruit away and started to rub it gently. Dask snickered as he stuck his hands into his pockets and sat down on a nearby bench. Stella quietly took a seat next to Dask and Sai eyed the fruit curiously. Holding out his right hand, a Keyblade appeared and he threw the fruit into the air. With a few deft swings, the fruit fell into his hand and broke off into four pieces. The Keyblade disappeared and Sai held out the cut fruit.

“It's supposed to link the destinies of every person that takes a bite out of the fruit.”

Skylar took a piece and sighed. “Does it work when it's in pieces?”

Sai's eyes widened as he scratched his head. “I don't know...But we'll never know until we find out right?”

Dask grabbed a piece and ate it whole. Sai ate his piece, and Skyler did as well. Sai looked at the piece left and saw Stella playing with her thumbs on the bench. He walked over to her and took a seat. He held out the piece and Stella looked at it.

“Take it.”, said Sai.

Stella shook her head and pushed it away. Sai smirked as he held it out towards her again.

“Take it....”

“Why...? It's pointless and meaningl-”

“Because...”, said Sai, cutting her off. “I want our destinies to be entwined....”

She looked up at him and took a hold of the piece. Stella eyed it carefully and then took a bite. Sai smiled as he stood up and walked over to the top of the stairs.

“Let's get out of here. I need to stop by Hollow Bastion to pick up some Gummi Ship parts from Cid. I just got a letter telling me they came in.”

Skylar nodded and walked past him. Dask followed suit and winked at Sai. He turned his head and faced Stella who slowly walked towards the staircase.

“Think the fruit actually works...?”, asked Stella.

“Ask me that a little later from now, and I'll have an answer ready for you.”, answered Sai with a wink.

Stella smiled ever so slightly and walked down the stairs towards the Gummi Ship. Sai stood there making sure he didn't leave anything behind and then followed everyone to the ship. He walked inside and saw everyone in their seats ready to go.

“Systems ready to go, Captain!”, said Dask sarcastically.

Sai took a seat and turned on the ship's engines.

“Buckle up! The path to Hollow Bastion is bumpy!”

The ship lifted off the ground and rotated towards the direction of Hollow Bastion. The boosters closed up and then opened instantly, letting out a lot of flames. The Virago was now on course to Hollow Bastion.
Back to top Go down
https://khhd.rpg-board.net

The First District
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny :: The Realm of Light :: Traverse Town-
Jump to: