Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny

The Heartless and Nobodies have risen and they are, once again, terrorizing the Realm of Light. Will you help stop this madness or join in the progression of it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Port Docks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kijar

Kijar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Port Docks Empty
PostSubject: Port Docks   Port Docks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:03 pm

Sytero was walking from the docks, he had just finished landing his Sjet safely by the Port. Port Royal was a great place for him to go. He had always wanted to see the many wonderful or not so wonderful people that were there. He walked around trying to hide his spear, which he named Regret, from people so they wouldn't think he was dangerous. "Aye, whats that?" Someone asked. "Mind your own buisness," Sytero replied. "Give it to me boy!" the man shouted. Sytero, aggriavted now, started to walk faster. "No, its mine!" Sytero yelled back. "Guards! This man is carring an unauthorized weapon!" The man shouted. Then four guards started to follow Sytero. So, Sytero, being who he was grabbed out Regret and aimed it behind him. "Come one more step and i'll feed you to the ocean monsters!" Sytero yelled. "We don't want any trouble, just give us the weapon and no one gets hurt..." A guard said. "I don't feel obligated to do that..." Sytero said. "Alright then..." Another guard said while coming closer. Sytero quickly jumped over the four guards and landed behind them, he jabbed his spear into their back. Two of the other three turned around and shot toward Sytero, who some how avoided the bullets. He kicked off a dock post and slashed a guard. Then a guard shot at Sytero as he did four backflips landing with his Spear through the head of one of the guards. The last guard looked at Sytero, Sytero looked back. "Now What?" Sytero asked. The Guard still knew he had been beat, yet he didn't wanna give up, so he shot as fast as he could at Sytero. The only thing Sytero did was cast one spell that turned the guard to Ice. With a tap of Regret against the ice, it shattered all across the dock. Sytero looked around at everyone who witnessed his power. They kept going on with their day. As Sytero walked off of the dock.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Port Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Docks   Port Docks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:45 am

At a dock three away from Sytero, a younger boy named Koper stared as he too witnessed the power of Sytero. Koper had no idea what to think, he had never realized that someone else was as powerful as him. Koper held his sword, named Flank, and he looked at guards. "Aye, you there, give me that there sword," A guard demanded. "No, i will not..." Koper said. The guard called for backup, being a Guard at Port Royal was a very dangerous job today. Koper slashed a guard, but Sytero looked over. Sytero didn't want anyone to steal his thunder. Sytero cast a spell that sent a Lightning bolt toward Koper, who jumped over it and cut three guards in a roundhouse attack. Sytero quickly moved over to Koper and they started to fight. Koper's sword tip crossed Sytero's Spear tip, causing a clash and a slice out, killing two guards near. "Your no match for me kid..." Sytero said. "Think again..." Koper said jumping up and summersaulting over Sytero, putting Flank against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Port Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Docks   Port Docks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Sytero knew this kid had tactical skills, but not enough aggresiveness. So Regret was flung over as Sytero jumped and he locked in with Flank. "We're even in skill, so neither of us will win..." Koper said. "Thats what you think," Sytero said as he slashed toward Koper, who avaided. Koper put Flank against Regret, but Sytero didn't want a draw. So Regret was put against Koper's neck. Sytero knew Koper had a trick up his sleeve so he said "Its a Draw...". Instantly Koper dropped Flank, and looked at Styero. "Whats your name?" Koper asked. "My name is Sytero, but you are coming with me..." Sytero replied. "I'm Koper by the way..." Koper said. "Thats nice..." Sytero said.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Port Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Docks   Port Docks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Sytero looked at Koper and said "Duck,". Koper obviously listened and ducked as Sytero told him to. Sytero slashed the spear and hit a guard with a baonette gun that was behind Koper. "You gotta watch out..." Sytero said. "Sorry, wanna go to a different world?" Koper asked. "Sorry, i have a one man ship..." Sytero replied. "Same here..." Koper said. "Really?" Sytero said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Port Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Docks   Port Docks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Port Docks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny :: The Realm of Light :: Port Royal-
Jump to: