Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny

The Heartless and Nobodies have risen and they are, once again, terrorizing the Realm of Light. Will you help stop this madness or join in the progression of it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apology, Thanks, Bye.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
r3173mpt10n
Admin
r3173mpt10n

Male
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Apology, Thanks, Bye. Empty
PostSubject: Apology, Thanks, Bye.   Apology, Thanks, Bye. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Dear friends, enemies, and so forth,

Tell Roxy he is unbanned from this site. That is if he even wants to come onto it anymore. Oh, and tell him that I'm sorry for banning him on the first place. If I knew the "actual" reasons for the banning, I wouldn't have banned him in the first place. I doubt he still sees me as a friend, but thanks for everything. All of you guys were great friends. This is the last time any of you will hear from me, so let's just forget about me and move on. That's what I'm planning to do. Forget about any of the things that happened in the past five to six months. If you're lucky, you might see me on Brandon's site, but that will be rare, since I'm just planning to post and never hit the Chatbox. Thanks for understanding even though everything that happened could have been lies. Peace, love, and lates.

Sincerely,
Andy Boo (Yes, I will not mind using one of my nicknames for my final farewell.)

P.S. I'll contact, you, Kristy, somehow a month before the Anime Expo to figure out how we'll find each other in the sea of Fanboys, Fangirls, and whatever else you can find in an Anime Convention. If you can't get this message, then I'd like for someone to please pass this message along to her. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://khhd.rpg-board.net

Apology, Thanks, Bye.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Destiny :: Rules, News, Suggestions, and Questions :: News-
Jump to: